Breaking News

Happy birthday what's app massage for Mother, Mom , Mummy in English and Hindi

Happy birthday what's app massage for Mother, Mom , Mummy,  in English 

Happy birthday what's app massage for Mother, Mom , Mummy, in English and Hindi



Happy Birthday to the most amazing Mom in the world! I am so lucky to have you in my life. Wishing you all the love, joy, and happiness on your special day.



Mom, you are the one who has always been there for me, through thick and thin. Today is your special day, and I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. Happy Birthday!



On your birthday, I want to take a moment to thank you for all that you do for me. You are the most loving, caring, and supportive Mom anyone could ask for. Happy Birthday!



Wishing you a birthday as beautiful and special as you are, Mom. May this day be filled with love, laughter, and all your favorite things. Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday to my Mom, my friend, my rock. You have always been there for me and I am so grateful for all that you do. I hope your day is as wonderful as you are.



Mom, you are my sunshine on a cloudy day, my anchor in rough seas, and my safe haven in a storm. Wishing you a birthday filled with love and happiness. Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday to the best Mom in the world! Your love, kindness, and unwavering support mean the world to me. Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold.


Happy birthday what's app massage for Mother, Mom , Mummy in Hindi


माँ, आपको जन्मदिन की बधाई! आपके प्यार, महक, और स्नेह के लिए धन्यवाद।



माँ, आप हमेशा मेरे साथ हैं, चांदी और बालू के साथ। आज आपकी विशेष दिन है, और मैं चाहता हूँ कि आप जाने कि मैं आपको कितनी प्यार करता हूँ। जन्मदिन मुबारक!



आपके जन्मदिन पर, मैं एक मुठभेड़ लेने के लिए चाहता हूँ कि आपके लिए धन्यवाद। आप सबसे प्यारे, देखभाल करने वाले, और समर्थन देने वाले माँ हैं। जन्मदिन मुबारक!


माँ, आपको जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!



माँ, आपको खुशी और आनंद से भरा जन्मदिन मनाएं!



माँ, आपके साथ हुए हर समय खुशी और प्यार से भरे हुए थे, और आज आपके जन्मदिन पर, मैं यही चाहता हूँ!



माँ, आपकी मूर्तियों और प्यार से पूरी हुई हर दिन, हमेशा मेरे स्वप्नों में हैं। जन्मदिन मुबारक!


Shayari for Mother birthday wishes in Hindi


Maa, teri duao se hi ye jahaan hai,
Tujhse hi toh hai har khushi paa li.
Janmdin mubarak ho mere paaswalon ki Maa!




Maa, tujhme hai khuda ki shakti,
Tujhme hai khushiyan aur ujaalon ki bhaasha.
Janmdin mubarak ho, meri jaan!




Maa, tera pyaar hamare jeevan ke har mod pe hai,
Har pal teri yaad hamare dil mein baste hai.
Janmdin mubarak ho mere pyare Maa!



Maa, tujhse milne ke baad,
Hamari zindagi mein ujala aaya hai.
Janmdin mubarak ho, meri pyari Maa!



Maa, tera pyaar hi hamari shaan hai,
Tujhse hi toh hamari zindagi hai mehkaan hai.
Janmdin mubarak ho mere pyare Maa!

No comments